Bates tactical ultralight boots 8 "Side zip
Bates tactical ultralight boots with zipper: for you who just want the best
All Bates boots are specially made for police, military, firefighters, security guards, bodyguards and security guards. This gives you as a user a high level of reliability, robust quality and incredible comfort even after you take off your boots after a tough 12-hour work shift. With an outer shell of leather and ballistic nylon of 1680 denier, you will feel the difference compared to other cheap copies. The whole boot breathes, which means that it keeps your foot warm and dry at the same time. The flexible side zip allows you to quickly and easily get the boot on and off.
- Airport safe (does not howl at alarm bows)
- Ballistics nylon 1680 denier
- Removable insoles
- Now 30% lighter
- Shock-absorbing sole
- Non-slip sole
Said about Bate's tactical ultralight boots with zipper 8 "
Security guard: "I carry my couples all day, every day on 12-13 hour work shifts. Have always been comfortable and faithful. Highly recommended!"
Police: "I have been wearing Bates boots since 2001. They are the most comfortable and durable boots that can be bought for money. Thank you Bates for making a great product!"
Motorcyclist: "I have tried lots of boots since the mid-1980s, mainly for motorcycles. Most have been very difficult to get on and off. Then I found zipper boots for a while and tried on a lot of different offers, and only Bates has been good enough to last. Others have just been ... well, expensive and unsustainable. After the first few I wore on my Harley, I have to say, "Wow!" Wish I had bought these years then. Lightweight, comfortable and very well made. "
Take care of your Bates boots properly - double their lifespan
Extend the life of your Bates boots by following these simple tips:
- Always wear a shoe block in the boots when not in use. A shoe block ensures that the fit is maintained and that the boots dry faster. Never dry boots by exposing them to heat, such as fire.
- Remove dirt from the boots daily with a soft brush. When you have used the boots for a long time and they have become more dirty, clean the boots with mild soap and warm water.
- Dry the Bates boots by opening them completely and removing the insole and shoelaces. Dry the boots at room temperature.
- By having two pairs of boots that you switch between - and use shoe blocks - you significantly extend the life of your Bates shoes as the boots can rest and get rid of sweat and moisture. How long will the shoes last? Up to twice as boots used daily without shoe blocks.
Since 1885, Bates has been a pioneer in the development of boots and shoes, much thanks to their unwavering commitment to those who depend on their products. Today, Bates proudly serves as one of the largest suppliers of footwear in the world to the US Federal Government, the Department of Defense, civil service departments across the United States, and to elite military forces in more than sixty countries.
Bates has priority over the finest and most superior raw material components and materials that exist, including GORE-TEX and Vibram. Bates proudly manufactures boots & shoes for those who deserve them the most: men and women in uniform.