The reference diabol!
The Exact series is JSB's most popular series and a diabol that is generally emphasized as no. 1 of a whole world of enthusiasts and competition shooters. With its unique round nose shape and perfectly distributed center of gravity, Exact is ideal for airgun shooting well over 10m.
Exact is by far the most popular ammunition in the Field Target branch (up to 50m) and has been shown in tests to be capable of collecting shots at extreme distances (up to 200m).
- Available in several sizes to fit different barrels and power levels
- If the weapon is set to 16 Joules (normal power limit in Swedish and international competitions) the diabol goes at 240m / s
- The ammunition is tested at JSB at a distance of 45 meters. The hit image in the test rig may then be a maximum of 12mm (CC)
- All ammunition from JSB undergoes a visual quality control
- Caliber: 4.5 mm
- Caliber: 0.177
- Shape: Round nose
- Quantity per package: 500 pcs
- Carbon weight: 0.547 g
- Diameter: 4.5 mm
THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR for good precision in air weapons is ammunition. It does not matter how good or expensive a weapon you have, if you load with the wrong devils, the precision will always suffer. It is at least as important for simpler air weapons. If you find the right shape, size and weight of your ammunition, the hit image will decrease radically.
* We solve 9 out of 10 cases with precision problems with air weapons, just by changing ammunition - in most cases to someone from JSB.
JSB is one of the world's leading manufacturers of diabolical weapons. Most people who compete in one of the long-distance disciplines today use a model from the Czech manufacturer. During the Field Target World Championship in Italy in 2011, more than 90% of the competitors used ammunition from JSB!
The secret lies in the quality of both the material and the manufacturing process. High knowledge and a unique design with several different weights and sizes means that you can exactly match the slide to the barrel. JSB indicates exact measurements of its diabolas (applies to "head"). For example. are 4.49mm, 4.51mm and 4.52mm all diaboles for weapons in caliber 4.5mm (.177). All barrels are different sizes, but most barrels seem to prefer a diabol slightly larger than the specified caliber. 4.52mm and 5.52mm are the most popular sizes.