Finally, Hatsan launches its first bullpup-type air weapon. By moving behind the barrel and mechanism, you can combine a short overall length with a long barrel.
The model is basically based on the proven BT65 construction and comes with a high level of equipment directly from the box. Gladius is sold in a license-free version (10J) and can also be offered in a licensed version by authorized arms dealers. Gladius has the capacity to deliver 30 Joules (cal 4.5 mm) in licensed version.
- Speed switch (in license-free version, the maximum position is 10 Joules)
- 10 shot magazine (9 pcs in cal. 6.35 mm) (Same as for BT65)
- Side Lever / reloading arm located just above the imprint
- Thick / Shrouded pipe
- Synthetic piston with adjustable cheek support and back cover. Picatinny bases at the front for leg supports, lamp etc. Magazine holder under the cheek rest
- Comes in a hard weapon bag
- Pre-assembled strap brackets
- Weapon strap included
- The weapon is delivered with 4 magazines
|Total length||875 mm|
|Pipe type||Ribbed, Lothar Walther|
|Barrel length||495 mm|
|Wedge tracks||11mm, Weaver|
|Mag capacity||10 bullets|
|Impact energy||10 J|
|Output speed diabol||200 m/s|
|Max pressure||200 bar|
|Tube volume||255 cm3|
The imprint has always been a bit of an Achilles' heel on feather air guns in the lower price range. Quattro Trigger ™ is a sophisticated imprint with a distinct firing cycle. QT has a "real" two-stage system, the first step of which reduces the hook and thus reduces the trailer and increases safety. The hardness of the pressure is not significantly affected if the weapon has a more powerful spring (licensed version).
- Quattro Trigger ™ has adjustable trailer, length and hardness
- Quattro Trigger is found on several of Hatsan's feather weapons (picture to the left shows Quattro Trigger's construction)
255CC AIR TUBE
The air weapon has an unscrewable tube in aluminum with manometer and built-in dust cover. As an accessory, there is an air tube with a built-in regulator for smoother and more efficient air flow in the rifle.
With cruise control, the shooter can adjust power according to purpose. A perfect function for e.g. protection hunters who can easily reduce the effect if circumstances require it. In a license-free version, the cruise control can be practical for indoor shooting. Reduced power makes the weapon more air-efficient and quieter. The slider has 6 different positions.
4.5MM (.177) DIABOL
4.5 mm is the most common caliber for air weapons. Small devils and low weight give high speed. With 10 Joules of impact energy, this caliber has a flat trajectory that is easy to shoot with. However, light ammunition is more sensitive to wind.
200 M / S
Normal speed for 10 Joules in caliber 4.5mm (.177).